The VIZBL Group expects users of the Platform to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Users who have uploaded the content have declared and warrant that they have the right to authorize us to use it on the Platform. If you violate the IP Rights of others, your Content may be removed or suspended in whole or in part.
Our Policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, is to disable and / or terminate user accounts that have repeatedly violated or repeatedly accused of violating the IP rights of others.
If you believe that the materials posted on the Platform violate your IP Rights, you can send us a notice asking us to remove the material or block access to it. Such notification should include the following information:
- a statement that you believe that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work or trademark that is alleged to have been infringed;
- -identification of the material that infringes the copyright and information sufficient to enable us to locate the material on the Platform;
- your contact information (name, address, telephone and email address);our physical or
- electronic signature.
If you believe that a copyright infringement notice has been mistakenly filed against you by a third party, you are permitted to send us a counter-notice containing the following information:
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content has been removed or disabled as a result of an error or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- identification of the material that was removed or access to which was disabled, as well as the place in which the material was posted before it was removed or access to it was blocked;
- your contact information (name, address, telephone number and email address);
- your physical or electronic signature.
We do not respond to such notifications that do not meet the described requirements.
These notifications and counter notifications:
- must comply with applicable law;
- should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If we conclude that material allegedly infringing on your copyright or trademark rights does not require removal, we will only remove that material in accordance with a court order declaring the content or use of the material unlawful.
1 July 2021